Improvements for Coaches
- Registering – Upon registering, coaches will be assigned a unique account only accessible by a Username and Password.
- Team Name - Most coaches will be provided, via a drop down menu, a team name and team code for use with HyTek Meet Management Software. Teams not registered in the system will be able to choose a team name and team code unique to their school. The system will check for duplicate team codes.
- Roster Posting – Coaches enter rosters once during the season and manage it as needed. No retyping names.
- Meet Entry - Coaches can enter meets at their leisure. Deadlines for entries will be extended to Wednesday for most meets.
- Management of Entries – Coaches, once entered, can then manage their entries online up to 5:00 p.m. the day before competition.
- Confirmation – Coaches will now be able to print a listing by event and by athlete to check entries. Both reports can be made with one mouse click.
- Hand vs. FAT – Entry program automatically converts entered times to FAT.
Improvements for Meet Directors
- Entry Limits - Meet directors can set limits to the number of athletes per event.
- Team Entries – Limit what teams have access to register for your event.
- Entry Lists - Entry lists can be accessable to include: Performance, Team, Event, and Division
- Website Updates – Website can be updated daily to reflect any of the above listed items.
Improvements for Fans
- Realtime Web Results – Fans will be able to access results of events timed by TRXC Timing via internet connection. You will be able to access results after the completion of each heat! A link will be set up on TRXC Timing's website before the meet, giving fans access to these results.
We look forward to the upcoming season.
Want to learn more? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or telephone us at 314-522-6176.